Working with me
Every organization has its procedures for doing business, I also do.
To begin with,
I instantly fall in love with clients who get in touch with me with a specific problem they want me to solve through my services, Clients who give me the freedom to do what I do best and clients who have seen my work and trust me to deliver on their project.
Before anything else, I like to know my clients, who they are, which line of business they are in, thereafter we can talk business.
My preferred mode of communication is email, this helps us(me and you) keep a record for future reference.
However, you can get in touch with me via Skype, WhatsApp, social media direct messages or just call.
I brand myself as an online freelancer, most of my work happens online. For this reason, I discourage physical meeting, not unless it’s necessary. I only schedule a meeting after the project and budget is confirmed.
Kindly note all the work on my website are projects that I have personally handled from beginning to end.
Below is the general guideline for working with me.
- Getting to know each other.
- You tell me every detail regarding the project.
- We talk about the budget and timeline.
- Project and budget approval.
- I add the client and the project to Project Management System (PMS) (http://project.manjemedia.com)
- The client receives a welcome email with login details.
- I send the Official quotation. It includes the agreed budget.
- Client accepts the quotation via the PMS followed by accepting the Terms of service.
- 50% deposit invoice sent to client
- Client makes the payment
- I begin the project and deliver within the given timelines.